Attendees: @gregattoolstack, @swissspidy, @samuelsidler, @sergey, @petya, @ocean90
- The milestone for 2.2 has been reviewed, it’s 80% completed.
- @ocean90 found two issues while testing:
- @gregattoolstack is going to review and track them down.
- The PR for the Hausa locale information needs a refresh. Since @petya can’t handle that at the moment @ocean90 will submit the new PRs.
- Issue #479 for an uninstall routine has been discussed.
- The current PR isn’t ready for a merge.
gp_uninstall() should looks good.
- For the
$wp_settingsproperty a better name should be identified.
- @ocean90 suggest inline settings because just having one option on a admin page feels odd.
- The feedback was mostly against this idea.
- It was decided that for 2.2 no admin page with just one option gets added.
- Major refactors like #540 should be discussed first in the Slack channel to avoid working on things which may not get merged.
If you couldn’t attend the office hours, feel free to leave a comment here or in #glotpress and let us know what you think about some of topics or if you’d like to see something else discussed.
See you next week!