The first beta of GlotPress 2.0 is now available!
Since the first release the current development team has achieved a lot. 57 Pull Requests were merged with more than 300 commits by 6 contributors! Now we need some help with testing what we have been working on.
This software is still in development. Consider setting up a test site just to play with the new version. Please read the list of changes.
The beta can be downloaded from the GitHub release page.
- It’s still a WordPress plugin! 🙂
- UI to manage GP Administrators
- Case-sensitive search for translations
- Support for Java .properties files
- Projects, translation sets, originals, and translations can be deleted via UI
- A lot of under the hood improvements
- A lot more…
If you think you’ve found a bug, you can post to the issue tracker on GitHub.
The release of 2.0 is targeted for March 31, 2016.
(In case you’re wondering: We’re using semantic versioning.)