After 2.5 months we’re pleased to announce the second release of GlotPress as a WordPress plugin.
This release was focused on enhancements to the existing codebase and to tweak several forms to make them more intuitive. For example, you no longer have to select a format when uploading your translations, GlotPress will auto detect the format.
Also say good bye to dead ends, all forms now have a button to return to the previous page.
Ever created a wrong translation set? Now you can delete them with just two clicks, along with translations and glossaries. Even projects can be deleted.
- UI to manage GlotPress administrators
- Case-sensitive translation searches
- Support for Java properties files
- New and updated default locales
- Inline documentation for actions and filters
- Want to know more? Read the full changelog here.
We’ve also moved the “Translation Propagation” feature into its own plugin. The initial version had a few issues so we decided to remove it from core and make it available as a plugin. You can download the plugin from the WordPress.org plugin directory.
If you want to follow along or help out, check out our repository on GitHub.