The first beta of GlotPress 2.2.0 is now available!
This software is still in development. Consider setting up a test site just to play with the new version.
The beta can be downloaded from GitHub.
The focus of this release was to handle scripts and styles more efficient and to fix some minor bugs.
- Change the slug of the Kyrgyz locale from ky to kir. (#550)
- Fix broken cancel link on project create form. (#547)
- Fix native name of the Tibetan locale name from བོད་སྐད to བོད་ཡིག. (#539)
- Fix extra entry in
- Merge similar strings to improve translation. (#535)
- Refactor script and style registration to make them more reliable. (#476)
- Update locale information for Kyrgyz to use correct data. (#550)
- Add locale information for the Latin version of Hausa. (#549)
- Fix translations which are using the placeholder for tab characters. (#473)
gp_reference_source_urlfilter for the source URL of a project. (#522)
- Provide minified assets. (#505)
In this version 13 issues were solved and 19 Pull Requests were merged, a total of 65 commits.
Contributors of this release: Alexander Kirk, David Decker, Dominik Schilling, Greg Ross, Pedro Mendonça, Petya Raykovska, and Sergey Biryukov.
If you think you’ve found a bug, you can post to the issue tracker on GitHub.
The next release (RC1) is targeted for September 21, 2016.