We’re pleased to announce a new release of GlotPress.
Version 2.3 of GlotPress, named “Statler”, is now available for download or update in your WordPress dashboard.
The focus of this release was adding support for JSON formats and for glossaries per locale.
Highlights of this release:
- Support for locale glossaries, a glossary for all projects of a locale.
- Support for JSON format for JED and plain JSON, for imports and exports.
- Ability to mark translations as fuzzy.
- New keyboard shortcuts for copying original strings.
- Extended meta data to all file formats that can support it.
- Want to know more? Read the full changelog here.
Contributors of this release: Alex Kirk, Anton Timmermans, Dominik Schilling, Greg Ross, Nikhil, Pascal Birchler, Sergey Biryukov and Yoav Farhi.
If you want to follow along or help out, please check out our repository on GitHub.