Here’s the agenda for our monthly chat (each 4 weeks).
This meeting will be held at Wednesday, March 8, 2023, 8:00 GMT in the #glotpress channel in the Making WordPress Slack.
- Monthly stats.
- Issues: 125 open (+4) (8 since last meeting), 5 closed (+1).
- Pull requests: 31 open (+5), 26 new since last meeting (+20), (17 closed: 10 merged, mostly in the “Local GlotPress” improvement, and 7 rejected).
- We have 2 new PR/commits (-7) merged since last meeting:
- 4.0.0-alpha.4. These are the changes and here you can see them grouped by features, bugfixes and locales.
- Show the “Local GlotPress” status.
- Review PR. These are the proposed PR to review today:
- Add plural and plural forms labels to row previews and format the row editor accordingly #1506.
- Highlight leading and trailing spaces, and double/multiple spaces in the middle #1500.
- Merge the GlotDict hotkeys in GlotPress #1456.
- Set as old the previous translations with waiting status for this user #1536.
- Fix PHP error for parameter after optional parameter #1465.
- Next meeting will be on Wednesday, April 5, 2023, 9:00 UTC.
- Open floor.
If you have any additions to the agenda, please share them in the comments.