Here’s the agenda for the GlotPress as a WordPress Plugin chat on October 15th @ 13:00 UTC in the #glotpress Channel on Slack.
1. New Issues
The goal is to set a release tag and owner, technical discussion of the issue can be done in the GitHub ticket.
- IS33 Prefix all GlotPress Action/Filters with “gp_”
- IS34 Database is only updated on plugin activation
- IS35 Replace $gpdb with $wpdb
- IS36 Recent merge of upstream changes conflicted with the assets move PR
2. New PRs
The goal is to make a decision if a pull request is:
- ready to merge
- not ready but should be targeted at the next release milestone
- not ready and will be targeted at a future release milestone
- will not be merged (declined)
- PR38 Allow GP to take over the root URL on the frontend
- PR44 Plugin prefix actions and filters
- PR45 Move install css
- PR46 Remove the $gpdb global and replace it with $wpdb
- PR47 Database is only updated on plugin activation
- PR48 Convert gp plugin system
- PR49 Merge upstream changes as of Oct 14 2015
3. Outstanding Issues/PR’s with 1.0 tag
The goal is to assign an owner if none exists, determine if it should still be targeted at the 1.0 release or postpone to a future release.
- IS1 Attempting to “import originals” times out [SergeyBiryukov]
- IS5/PR20 Remove GP_User [A5hleyRich]
- IS7/PR48 Convert GlotPress plugin system to WordPress [toolstack/Greg Ross]
- IS9 Backwards Compatibility 
- IS10 Allow GlotPress tables to have a table prefix independent of the WP table prefix [bradt]
- IS11/PR43 Merge upstream changes [ocean90]
- IS15/PR16 Make plugin translation ready [polevaultweb]
- IS19 Convert GP permissions to WP roles 
- IS21/PR22 Flush rewrite rules on plugin (de)activation 
- IS23/PR24 Convert scripts to WP-CLI commands 
- IS30/PR38 Allow GP to take over the root URL on the frontend [bjork]
- IS31/PR32 Unit tests [gilbitron]
4. Release Target
Discussion for a soft target for 1.0 release.
5. New Items/Technical Discussion/Open Discussion
Suggestions for any other agenda items can be posted in the comments.
(Thanks to Greg Ross for the agenda proposal.)