GlotPress 2.0.1 is now available for download or update in your WordPress dashboard!
This is a bugfix release addressing issues found in version 2.0.
Bugs fixed in this release:
- #386: Avoid a PHP warning when a user had made translations and the user was then deleted.
- #390: Update all delete permission levels to be consistent in different areas of GlotPress.
- #404: Fix the CLI export command to properly use the “status” option.
- #410: Add upgrade script to remove trailing slashes left of project paths from 1.0 which are no longer supported
- #413: Fix conflict with other plugins that also use the `GP_Locales` class
- #417: Exclude the art-xemoji locale from length check that caused spurious warnings.
Features in this release:
If you want to follow along or help out, check out our repository on GitHub.