The first beta of GlotPress 2.1.0 is now available!
This software is still in development. Consider setting up a test site just to play with the new version.
The beta can be downloaded from GitHub.
The focus of this release is performance improvements and other general enhancements.
Bugs fixed in this release:
LIKEqueries for the status of an original with an exact match. (#419)
gp_translation_set_filtershook to allow additions to the filter form. (#391)
- Fix wrong error message for translations with a missing set ID. (#341)
- Fix Android exports with translation that start with an @. (#469)
- Improve performance of default
- Use lowercase field types in schema.php. (#461)
- Change field type for user IDs to
- Don’t call
gp_upgrade_db()on install. (#361)
- Define max index length for
Features in this release:
- Allow export by priority of originals. (#405)
- Check imported translations for warnings. (#401)
- Allow translations to be imported with status waiting. (#377)
Languageheader to PO exports. (#428)
- Add option to overwrite existing glossary when importing. (#395)
- Allow modification of accepted HTTP methods in the router. (#393)
- Update the
Project-Id-Versionheader PO exports to better handle sub projects and be filterable. (#442)
- Convert the permissions list to a table. (#99)
- Split translation status counts by hidden and public. (#397)
- Store user ID of validator/approver on translation status changes. (#293)
In this version 28 issues were solved and 26 Pull Requests were merged, a total of 89 commits.
Contributors of this release: Dominik Schilling, Greg Ross, Yoav Farhi, Alexander Kirk, Anton Timmermans, Mattias Tengblad.
If you think you’ve found a bug, you can post to the issue tracker on GitHub.
The next release (RC1) is targeted for July 6, 2016.