Here’s the agenda for our biweekly chat.
This meeting will be held at Wednesday, November 03, 2021, 8:00 GMT in the #glotpress channel in the Making WordPress Slack.
- GlotPress project status. New PR merged:
- Glossary: Add ‘abbreviation’ as new part of speech value.
- Glossary: Validate part of speech value before inserting into database.
- Fix typo in Validation array key.
- Glossary: Set up part of speech values earlier.
- Tests: Implement GP_Test_Permissions::assertEqualPermissions().
- Translations: Add sort by option for modified date of translation.
- New releases: GlotPress 3.0.0-alpha.4.
- Help & feedback wanted:
- Daniele Scasciafratte wants to move GlotDict inside the GlotPress GitHub organization. Here you can see the request.
- The WordPress Meta Environment has been deprecated. We are working at Automattic to have a Docker environment for translate.wordpress.org.
- Open floor / Achievement.
If you have any additions to the agenda, please share them in the comments.