Unit tests improvements

The last 24 hours I made a few changes to the unit tests. I little bit cleaned out some of the code and move all the tests inside its own folder. I also added a phpunit.xml.dist file that by default also logs the coverage. The progress can be followed on https://glotpress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/285.

This log file is used for code coverage and you can see it on http://github.com/markoheijnen/glotpress. Currently the coverage is 34% and that isn’t high enough. In the next weeks I’m going to try to get the coverage above 50%.

If you want to use git on a production site I would recommend git://glotpress.git.wordpress.org. My repo is more an experimental one that adds additional files for testing.