In the last couple of months some great features got added like profiles and locale pages. Also we created a roadmap and try to keep up with that one. So from last month only profiles got added and we still need to do a bit more work for fixing the SQL issues and cleaning up locales.php. Also since we now have a roadmap, I will post by the end of every month an update about what got done.
- Added locale pages (in progress).
- Added public profiles (in progress).
- Fixes to Glossary.
- Fixes for branching.
- Complete overhaul of the installation process. You can now fill in your username, password and email address.
- Return percent_translated and wp_locale when using the API to retrieve the translation sets of a project.
- Add last_modified to the API and cache it.
- Show by default references again and add a filter to hide them if needed.
- Exclude old strings from the untranslated translations query.
- Add filter to the import method to allow selective import over existing translations.
- Add action in the translation set filters form.
- Add filter to import translation status.
- Small design changes
- Cleanup locales.php a bit
- Proper native name for Sakha.
- Update native names for zh_CN and zh_TW.
Thanks to yoavf, nacin, nbachiyski, secretmapper, knome, extendwings, vanillalounge, stuwest and ocean90
Changesets 931 – 969